Starting at 14:30 on Friday 8 September, the Institute's Conference offers a range of topical lectures presented by leading tax speakers. Group sessions will support the lectures and there will be displays of tax books and software.
Lecture topics include:
- Extending IHT to enveloped UK residential property
- Common commercial transactions - stamp taxes and other nightmares
- Pensions - the world turned upside down
- The eSSEntial SSE workout
- What every tax practitioner needs to know about the new UK GAAP
- IR35 and the public sector : five months on
- Employment tax - ready for the April 2018 squeeze
- Our flexible new friends: the changes to the corporation tax loss regime
- PCRT - what does it mean for the tax profession?
Continuing Professional Development
Participation in all lectures and working sessions will give you CPD which should be recorded in your CPD record assuming it is relevant to your role. Please refer to the CPD regulations for the full requirements applying to members from 1 January 2017.