ADIT, the international taxation credential, is an advanced level designation in international cross-border tax. Designed by a board of world-leading experts, it has been created to provide the robust foundation in international tax that today’s professional needs to stand out from the crowd.
- Register as a student
- Enter for the ADIT exams online
- Prospectus and syllabus
- Exam results, pass lists and past papers
June 2017 exam results
Pass lists for the June 2017 exams will be available to download here, from 20.00 BST on Wednesday 9 August.
December 2017 exams
ADIT students will be able to enter for December 2017 exams online here, from Friday 28 April until the exam entry deadline on Tuesday 12 September.
If you plan to sit ADIT exams this December, and have not registered as an ADIT student, or if your student registration has expired, you will need to complete or renew your student registration here.
The benefits of gaining the ADIT qualification are...
- A global benchmark of quality and an independent means of demonstrating international tax knowledge and ability
- Portability - wherever you want to take your career
- Demonstration of your expertise in multiple countries and international tax subjects
What ADIT people say
“Having worked in International Tax for a few years, I thought it would be good to strengthen, formulate and progress my understanding further by enrolling and completing the ADIT examinations. I decided with the background that I had in the International Tax area that I would complete the examinations in one sitting, this was challenging, hard work and enabled a clearer understanding of the some of the principals of International tax which I believe were helpful inpractice. I would recommend those seriously wanting to pursue a career in this field to undertake this study.”
McCormick | Gurthian Ghotra, Tax Director, EMEA | UK
To read more from people who have completed ADIT, please click here.
Additional benefits include...
- Joining a growing global network of more than 2,500 ADIT students, graduates and International Tax Affiliates in over 100 different countries and territories - every continent, major market centre, and every business sector represented;
- Being entitled to put the designatory letters 'ADIT' after your name;
- The opportunity to become an International Tax Affiliate of The Chartered Institute of Taxation.
A variety of study options are available internationally: distance learning courses, self-study courses and classroom learning courses. Exams are available twice per year, in June and December, at locations in over 40 countries around the world.
Tax jurisdictions and subjects currently covered include Australia, China, Cyprus, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Malta, Singapore, the UK, the USA, EU Direct Tax, EU VAT, Transfer Pricing, and Upstream Oil and Gas. Exams can be sat using either handwritten or on-screen methods.
For more information please visit the Why Do ADIT? webpage.
To register as an ADIT student, please click here.